When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my first pam, coming soon :D

deniz21

thanks :) yes i like it very much, nice mods on it, it has of course mods on it, hope you can see them, not only the lume..dsn dial, cp fix, t48crownguard, cp flush, saphire without blue ar :whistling:

yes of course need some straps, i thinkin to some nice heroic for this :victory: but bevore i can get this beauty i have to wait two weeks for sure :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but it seems like the cg pin is not so flush at it should be on the watch, or maybe its just only on the pics, cause i have seen others and on them it was flush as id gets to the cg, but i think this will not hard to do, even for a noob..or?

I second the brown one as well.

and now tell me what you guys think about that 2 straps, i ordered the pam with the rubber..so tell me what is better or both?

product1635-thumb1.jpg

of course with polished or brushed buckle

product1181-thumb1.jpg

so i found a strap, not alone ;) with a real cool man from here :thumbsupsmileyanim:

and i hope the gang will be satisfied too

i like it

product1780-thumb1.jpg

and after some money collecting and when i want to stay with the pams i will buy another good quality strap ;)

i think lani know wich one... :whistling:

i think you are right with your words lani, about real good straps :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thanks astro ;) but you have a better dial :thumbsupsmileyanim: but however i like it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yes the same was lani saying to me :thumbsupsmileyanim: , after a while i will take obe of them for sure, but your straps of watchs are also real cool, do you have your gorilla strap for your fiddy ;)

• 3 weeks later...

so and now i have my first strap for it, came today, its from heroic cause they gave me this for refunding the gator that i lost to the german costoms ....

and realy nice, thick and soft, realy cool to wear and a huge different to the rubber :)

and after repressing the dial that i did by myself i can live with the result for a while ;) its not finished yet, but ok for the moment i think :)

enyoj it , hope you like it denz

dsc06181l.jpg

dsc06198d.jpg

dsc06211.jpg

dsc06214.jpg

it was a lot of work val:D

first i had to find the right material, not too hard cause i had to grind it down later..

then i went to a friend of mine, he has a manual chuck late ( drehbank) and and the endresult was preety fine, but to long of course and the underside is smaller, not easy but doable :D

then i started grinding and polishing the top, and heres the endresult, when i have time in the next days i show you a exact tutorial, but of course you need a chuck late in the way i did it... i think there are easier ways :whistling: but is was funny :D and i realy enjoid it Master yes :)

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

. ya did it D..

You should be very proud of your work !!!!

a job well done is to be savored.. your 111 just went up in value to "you"..

this is what makes these reps more rewarding .. when you actually have a hand in improving them..

and for a first time mod.."spectacular".. imo.. :1a:

shessh.. I may send you one of mine to do :lol:

Great job lil Bro !!!! B)

AC/Lani