When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

torn between my next breitling

Guest breitlingnut

Guest breitlingnut

what is the best out of the box?

i think i prefer the swiss eta movement of the seawolf but the he valve seems not right at all...

the sabs have great reviews and seems perfect.seems like the a7750 is regulated at this new models and it looks perfect even on the smallest details...

what do you think?

Both the Skyland and the Seawolf are among the best out of the box Breitlings, this can get addicting, I ended up getting the Skyland, Super Avenger and Seawolf over the year...love them all! There was a good post a little while ago comparing these among some other strong pieces. Take a look!

I just received my seawolf and don't regret it one bit!!!

AvengerSeawolf.jpg

My $0.02, if you don;t have at least a 8" wrist, the SA will look goofy on you. People do not realize how big of a piece it is! KS is right though, you can not go wrong with either of them, as they are excellent right out of the box.

+1

Not sure about the goofy though :whistling:

i have a 7.625" wrist...the skyland is big and works for me...as does the skyland BS...

even tho i have many Breits :whistling: , i don't have an SA...why? - i just think it would wear too large...

i am pondering the SABS, tho, because it's an awesome, but loud piece...i had a BS on hktan red/black - but sold it to fund my old skool ti Seawolf...i view the Blacksteel as a fun, casual-wearing watch - so even tho the skyland BS would fit better, i might be inclined to get the SABS becauss it's meant to be worn loud...

my 2 cents...

good luck...

R-

Guest breitlingnut

probably the v2 avenger blacksteel will fit me better with size but the thing is that you have to mod it pretty much

to get it look right(the ar too bluish,relume the dots,paint the dials with red color to get it looks like the rehut)

the sabs comes perfect!

all you have to do(if you really want it perfect) is to put swiss 7750 in it and you are good to go!

i coudnt founf one bad thing on the dial...

regards,

probably the v2 avenger blacksteel will fit me better with size but the thing is that you have to mod it pretty much

to get it look right(the ar too bluish,relume the dots,paint the dials with red color to get it looks like the rehut)

the sabs comes perfect!

all you have to do(if you really want it perfect) is to put swiss 7750 in it and you are good to go!

i coudnt founf one bad thing on the dial...

regards,

IMO .. your spot on with the SABS... all their is left to do is pop in a Valjoux 7750.. the Carbon Nitrate on the skyland I rate a 10.. the SABS .. a 9.... but for all around .. out of the box.. the dial does not need a relume.. the SABS is gtg...