When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swissreplicashop.com

Craig S

There are three levels of dealers out there:

1. dealers who are recommended on this and other fora. These are easy to identify and always the best place to start your search for a rep.

2. good dealers who are just not (yet) on the recommended list. Here you are into a more difficult area where your risk is higher, but with good recommendations from other members you may be lucky. Personally I started using watchinternational before she was recognised here, and she is great. And

3. the scammers. These are by far the most numerous and prolific out there. An excellent list (but not comprehensive) is compiled by Fakemaster on RWI.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/replica-watch-scam-dealer-list-44299.html

Swissreplicashop is on that one for a very good reason. Avoid like the plague!!

Good luck with your search for a dealer.

Yeah hopefully. They did send me an EM tracking number which appears to be valid. I'll just have to wait and see. If the pap quality, I will probably look to send back if i can. I wouldnt care, I Was looking through all of the sites on the net for weeks, not knowing about this place until a friend of mine (who sits next to me at work out of all bliddy places haha) told me he was into reps and had been for years. I could have kicked myself.. Anyway, he recommended me onto this forum and a few reputable UK based collectors with which he has dealt with, and I'm gonna pursue that avenue. Waiting to hear back from PT. Glad I found this place. :)

I had my own first scam experience with precisely these guys. Bought 2 watches of which one was really tacky and dead upon arrival, the other not too bad, but had some screws missing.

After some emailing back and forth I ended up sending them back.

That was about 1 year ago. Since then I have heard nothing from and naturally no watches have been returned.

Recommendation: If you do get your watches, keep them whatever you get. As soon as you send them back you will just create a lot of time consuming aggrevation for yourself and most probably loose whatever you had in the first place.

I have to add that the site was on Fakey's list before I discovered this and the other fora, so I am not alone with this kind of experience.

Sorry, and correction.

Just checked my old emails and it was s'rep STORE, not SHOP I dealt with.

I do not know this entity, and really hope you have found a good one in spite of my previous very negative message.

Apoligies. I shall do my homework better next time.

You betcha...they would charge folks $1000.00 bucks and up for a $80.00 rep..

they advertised Italian watch movements manufactured by Vespa...the thing is Vespa makes scooters not watch movements...total crooks

;)