When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yachtmaster

ciccio

Hi,I'm quite new but really ignorant,I've seen many Yachtmaster in the sale's corner but the prices are very different.I've read something like : WM9 Yachtmaster and also BK-package .I'm sure I'm the only one don't know the meaning butcan,please,someone expleane to me?! Thanks :wounded1:

Thats an easy question. WM9 is a low-volume, ultra-high quality replica house. Their Yachtmaster replica is the finest out-of-the-box Rolex replica you can purchase.

BK is the factory-authorized dealer for WM9 products "for forum members" .. BK refines the WM9 products a step farther and does extensive QC before shipping to you.

On the Yachtmaster, a crown and crystal are the BK Package.

If the WM9 web site is to be believed, the "super $1000 replicas" sold on shady web sites are his watches .. and he only charges about $550+ usd if you buy direct (or from BK)

The WM9 web site is down right now due to problems with hackers but you can see BK right here on RWG .... BKs Watch Garage

Actually with a gen YachtMaster dial and a gen 3135 Rolex movement (probably around $2K USD), you could build a very good franken with the WM9 case. BK says the Rolex movement will fit the WM9 case.

Of course, if I was going to get a YM, I'd just go w/ the WM9 from BK, it's quite a bit less expensive than building a franken.

Thanks !! I think about buying a WM9 case and band(if possible) and put the original dial ,a W.gold insert bezzel (I've seen one on Ebay)and look for a movement.Do You think BK can sell a a Y.M. without movement and dial ?

Thanks !! I think about buying a WM9 case and band(if possible) and put the original dial ,a W.gold insert bezzel (I've seen one on Ebay)and look for a movement.Do You think BK can sell a a Y.M. without movement and dial ?

All you can do is ask him. He has sold me parts before. I believe he's on vacation until the 18th of this month.

The white gold insert does not look like the gen platinum insert. The all SS insert from WM9 looks closer to the gen.