When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Time Has Come For A Competition!

Edge

Right guys, now technically this isn't off topic. However I thought it safest to pap this here just in case lol.

I am currently designing a site, which will house various informative resources on Vintage Rollies. What I am looking for is a contribution from you guys. And NO I DON'T MEAN get the cobwebs off your wallets and gimme cash.

What I am looking for is for some of you other web geeks, and design guru's, to come up with an image banner for the top of the site.

AND I want you to come up with a name for the site.

The site is an informational resource on Vintage Rolex Models including 6536,1680,1665, etc. So I will be needing a name relevant to the content.

The colour scheme of the site as it stands is mainly, #ffffff, #bce67d, and #666666.

So let's have them. There will be a prize for the Winner/Winners!! [censored] knows what it will be but I will come up with something lol.

Edge

Right guys, now technically this isn't off topic. However I thought it safest to pap this here just in case lol.

I am currently designing a site, which will house various informative resources on Vintage Rollies. What I am looking for is a contribution from you guys. And NO I DON'T MEAN get the cobwebs off your wallets and gimme cash.

What I am looking for is for some of you other web geeks, and design guru's, to come up with an image banner for the top of the site.

AND I want you to come up with a name for the site.

The site is an informational resource on Vintage Rolex Models including 6536,1680,1665, etc. So I will be needing a name relevant to the content.

The colour scheme of the site as it stands is mainly, #ffffff, #bce67d, and #666666.

So let's have them. There will be a prize for the Winner/Winners!! [censored] knows what it will be but I will come up with something lol.

Edge

www.trcr.net - The Rolex Collector's Resource

this is a very simple page that is just up as a start, I will post the rest of the site when it is complete.

So, you're happy with the HTML/CSS that you've got, I suspect. It's clean and legible.

You're just after an image banner? If so, how do you feel about copyright and trademarks? I'd hate to go get some lovely Rolex images only to find out that you intend to be 100% legal, meaning no Rolex trademark use or stolen pictures ...