When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OMG could this be a good JLC Reverso?

StormTooper4

I'm not a good judge of this watch, although i've been interested in why a good rep hasn't been available for such a popular timepiece. Can you help me out here? I might be ignorant to this, but why is there one picture that has an engraved caseback and another that has a see-thru caseback on the reverse side?

Oh, I see! One's the actual caseback. Never mind. See, I told you I was ignorant. Do any JLC reversos have see thru casebacks?

AFAIK there are JLC Reversos with seethrough back, but this seems to be a fantasy model. its non of the classic Reversos, nor of the actual Squadra Line.

On the Glassback is written: "Chrongraphe Swiss Made"...which Chronographe?

All I see are 3 hands, but no Chrono.

Not accurate IMO

J

There is a whole menagerie of Reverso in the wingswaiting, quartz chronos included.

21.jpg

15.jpg

not sure about the Pokemon inspired casebacks but solid is good, wouldn't want to show of the battery now.

26.jpg

Shame they couldn't put this on the back of the white one for a Night and Day

1.jpg

Still no sizes??

ST4

This is now the fourth generation of Reverso reps I've seen and it as bad as the generations before were.

Why can't they get the reverso right!?

Caseback is off (no screws and no separate back on the gen), crown is off, case is off and there are no Grande Taille or Classique Reversos with see through case back and this dial.