When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone heard of PrDubis?

Whatever123

Hi!

I bought a watch from PrDubis on 2009/12/31, paid via PP on the same day. PrDubis told me, he would ship on the next monday, which would have been January the 4th. Well, nothing has arrived yet and shipping from France to Germany should be much faster. I wrote two PM to PrDubis and got no reply from him (although he HAS been online in the meantime). I also realized he has a lot of watches on offer in the trade section... seems to be a dealer.

So, what's going on? Is this a scam? Any other members that have actually received a watch from him?

Cheers

Whatever123

Hmm... Sounds a bit dodgy. You might want to check with the staff. They mentioned about similar activity some time ago.

I just sent him another PM and will give him a chance to answer. If he doesn't, I'll get in touch with the staff and even Paypal.

I still hope this turns out good...

Edit: He just replied... said he shipped last Monday and seemed a little [censored] off that I threatened to inform the admin staff. Well, I can understand that - but on the other hand, had he just replied to one of my previous two PM, I wouldn't have got suspicious. Especially because he was online every day.

Anyway, maybe I just expect too much... let's wait and see if the watch arrives.

Edited by Whatever123

Hi!

I bought a watch from PrDubis on 2009/12/31, paid via PP on the same day. PrDubis told me, he would ship on the next monday, which would have been January the 4th. Well, nothing has arrived yet and shipping from France to Germany should be much faster. I wrote two PM to PrDubis and got no reply from him (although he HAS been online in the meantime). I also realized he has a lot of watches on offer in the trade section... seems to be a dealer.

So, what's going on? Is this a scam? Any other members that have actually received a watch from him?

Cheers

Whatever123

He told me the 14th of Dec that his watches (a.o. DSSD v5) were stolen.His GMT LN was sold at that time. Which watch you bought from him?

I took that more as a comment on the dealers using the wrong forum I guess. I've bought aa Milgauss that he bought from Eurotimez in October or something, pics show wear consistent with this, a bit worried about this now due to the time involved, I could've driven to France a collected it quicker, even with the snow.

Hi there, just discovering this thread about me...

I am NOT a dealer, I actually have sold most of the watches I had bought those months/years, and some were unworn as they did not look as I was expecting to...

You can have a look at the sales section, most of my sales have good feedback...

I am having a dispute with miket900 as he is not happy with the Milgauss I have sold him...I am really sorry to hear that, and I understand he is disapointed but this watch was WORN, and the scratches were visible on the pics I have posted...

Hi there, just discovering this thread about me...

I am NOT a dealer, I actually have sold most of the watches I had bought those months/years, and some were unworn as they did not look as I was expecting to...

You can have a look at the sales section, most of my sales have good feedback...

I am having a dispute with miket900 as he is not happy with the Milgauss I have sold him...I am really sorry to hear that, and I understand he is disapointed but this watch was WORN, and the scratches were visible on the pics I have posted...

thanks for clearing this up for us Pr.. I think members were wondering since the majority of your posts were for selling watches..which is not a bad thing for both parties.. it save some from customs issues for sure.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hope everything works out with miket.. as I'm sure it will :)

AC/Lani

thanks for clearing this up for us Pr.. I think members were wondering since the majority of your posts were for selling watches..which is not a bad thing for both parties.. it save some from customs issues for sure.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hope everything works out with miket.. as I'm sure it will :)

AC/Lani

Hi all, I'll write this publicly. Aside from the delivery time which was due to our crazy weather, I have to say that all communications with PrDubis have been nice and friendly. Yes, I'm a bit dissapointed about the AR on the Milgauss, but perhaps I shot from the hip a little on my PM to him in hindsight!! The watch was actually really good value! But Dubis, I'll PM you. I'd deal with again, put it that way - just not when it's snowing!!! :)

Well, finally I also received my watch. Shpping time from France to Germany: 4 weeks... :yuk:

This is ridiculous - but I guess French postal service is to blame and not PrDubis. Communication with him was nice and friendly and I would definitely buy from him again.

Thumbs up! :good:

Cheers,

Whatever123