When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gator in germany...forget it

deniz21

Well dani I guess you dont eat meat. No fish, fowl or anything that has a face. :huh: I would also guess that you dont have any leather goods. Shoes, jackets, gloves,belts, furnture. They are all gods creatures. It really dosent mater If It's In the wild or captivity, It a living thing reguardless. So Im thinking you have absolutely no contact with any animal products what so ever. Because If you do then that would make you my friend a "HYPOCRITE" No leather straps on your Pams? Cows are sacred In some cultures. Well I got go, time for me to put on my pup seal sneakers and eat me some good old Komodo dragon burgers, tasty :wub: Mike

To breed an animal just for people to look "good" yeah i have a [censored] problem whit that..And YES I EAT MEAT i love it, i em virus just like you but i try my best to keep some morals up UNLIKE YOU..Leather for jackets comes from animal slaughtered for human consumption, so what you say is not use it all just throw away a good hide??To farm fur animals,or gators just to make handbags and [censored] yeah it makes me sick.. :thumbdown:

To breed an animal just for people to look "good" yeah i have a [censored] problem whit that..And YES I EAT MEAT i love it, i em virus just like you but i try my best to keep some morals up UNLIKE YOU..Leather for jackets comes from animal slaughtered for human consumption, so what you say is not use it all just throw away a good hide??To farm fur animals,or gators just to make handbags and [censored] yeah it makes me sick.. :thumbdown:

I used to work with this girl who was a vegan, or she drove a Vegga, I cant seem to remember. Anyhoooo we would at times have lunch together and she would go on and on about how disgusting people were that ate meat. She would go on and on about the poor creatures and how they were slaughterd. I wanted to shut her up but she was hot as hell and to be honest I was hoping to get into those broccoli loving pants. :pardon: I saw this was probably not going to happen anytime soon(getting Into her pants that Is) so one day I spoke up. I says "hey Francine nice snake print handbag you got there Is that real?" She reacted as I hope she would. She says " of course It Is, Payed $500.00 for It Mike", I really have to be honest here and admit that all I was thinking about Is getting Into those hot little pants, true :g: Back to the story. I said some people would think you were Insensitive to gods creatures. I said there are people who would be appalled that one would flaunt the skin of this reptile just so they could look good, you know , be fashionable. I told her that there were folks who love snakes and would find her actions barbaric. There went any chance of getting Into those, well you know. In her mind It was ok to wear the skin of a snake because she did not like snakes. But to kill a cow and use It for human consumption was appalling to this [censored]. She could not connect the dots. I honestly dont care how you feel Dani, I really dont. What botherd me was telling Deniz you did not give a [censored] about his losing about $200.00 usd. I felt that was uncalled for and was rude. Dani your a good guy and a great member as far as Im concerned, hey I joined your facebook page to try to offer support on the dog situation, I really do get It, really. I was tring to make a point Dani that some people would be turned off about eating or wearing animals as one would feel about a gator or lizard or whatever. Perception Is a [censored]. Personaly I try to respect everyones point of view even If I dont agree with It. Well I got to go fire up the grill, tonight were having Komodo kabobs. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

When I used to live in Kendall, FL just off of Alligator Alley a neighbor of mine shot a Black Panther and got caught. He was subpoenaed to court for poaching. Deep [censored]. I went with him when he appeared.

He explained to the judge he had a permit to hunt the preserve for the culling of indigenous species and was a sustenance hunter for his large family. The judge showed mercy and gave him the minimum fine and no time served. Whew!

But the judge had to ask; "Panther? What the hell does that taste like?"

"Oh, a cross between a manatee and a bald eagle."

Black Panther? The actual panther, or the gang members? More rediculous down in these parts is you can get thrown in jail for shooting possums. Doesn't matter that they are pests, they have more rights than the population at large since they are native here.

I used to work with this girl who was a vegan, or she drove a Vegga, I cant seem to remember. Anyhoooo we would at times have lunch together and she would go on and on about how disgusting people were that ate meat. She would go on and on about the poor creatures and how they were slaughterd. I wanted to shut her up but she was hot as hell and to be honest I was hoping to get into those broccoli loving pants. :pardon: I saw this was probably not going to happen anytime soon(getting Into her pants that Is) so one day I spoke up. I says "hey Francine nice snake print handbag you got there Is that real?" She reacted as I hope she would. She says " of course It Is, Payed $500.00 for It Mike", I really have to be honest here and admit that all I was thinking about Is getting Into those hot little pants, true :g: Back to the story. I said some people would think you were Insensitive to gods creatures. I said there are people who would be appalled that one would flaunt the skin of this reptile just so they could look good, you know , be fashionable. I told her that there were folks who love snakes and would find her actions barbaric. There went any chance of getting Into those, well you know. In her mind It was ok to wear the skin of a snake because she did not like snakes. But to kill a cow and use It for human consumption was appalling to this [censored]. She could not connect the dots. I honestly dont care how you feel Dani, I really dont. What botherd me was telling Deniz you did not give a [censored] about his losing about $200.00 usd. I felt that was uncalled for and was rude. Dani your a good guy and a great member as far as Im concerned, hey I joined your facebook page to try to offer support on the dog situation, I really do get It, really. I was tring to make a point Dani that some people would be turned off about eating or wearing animals as one would feel about a gator or lizard or whatever. Perception Is a [censored]. Personaly I try to respect everyones point of view even If I dont agree with It. Well I got to go fire up the grill, tonight were having Komodo kabobs. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ok no hard felling from me, we are just getting our ideas and thoughts of a subject out here.

And this subject can get me heated up, so if i was rude i apologizes for that..

If people don't agree whit me that really don't matter to me, if all people agree on all things in the world have boring would that be :shock:

Just that my grandmother worked whit fur coats and such when i was little child, so i got the hate early in life for such things..

Again sorry for my rudeness i should have kept my nose out of this thread :group:

Cheers

hey no problem dani :) i think we all akcept and understand this :)

we are one big community, so at the end.. we will stay again in one line :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thank you for your activity in this thread, end every open word is a welcome word for me, so long as it will not be against one personal of course:)

YEAH man this watchboys strap is cool, and with the other stiching color it looks even cooler :thumbsupsmileyanim: and the long hide is very elegant looking, hmmm i think i dont come away from a gator for my111 :thumbsupsmileyanim: but realy that black croc and the silver grey stiching looks great together, great mod bro :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i think with forwarding over the queens land that should be no prob 8)

denz:)

wow bro 9,999 thats a real cool count, cant wait to see what will be your 10,000 post :drinks: