When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Idaho

Bronzy

Hey everyone, just thought I'd quit lurking around here and make my first post.

I'm fairly new to the rep game and am grateful for all the information, time, and effort put into the website. My first purchase before the I knew of the forums left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I was worried about all the scams out there, etc.

Anyhow, I've now got 5 rep rolexes and am looking into the Omega Seamaster now... I've learned that this hobby really does become addicting very quickly! Thank goodness my wife has let me indulge a little in it!

I am currently a student in Idaho, where I'm told the 'frozen chosen' live, haha. I love music and am a newly wed, being married nine months 3 days ago. I'm from Montana, but frequently go to California as that's where my wife's from (the weather sure beats ours here in ID).

Here is a video of one of my songs I wrote, and of course, a watch picture (one of my favorites I've taken). Enjoy, and nice to meet you all!

My Rolex Milgauss GV from Stan (WBK)

DSCF3757.jpg

Edited by Jesse

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do have to laugh at the potatoe thing. I'm actually from Montana originally, so didn't hear too many spud jokes growing up... though my license plate now says "Famous Potatoes"... kinda interesting that a tuber can be 'famous'. LOL, anyway, looking forward to all the great info available here!

(My next purchase will possibly be an orange Omega PO, as I really do love the looks of that watch (the non-chrono one)).

Thanks again!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do have to laugh at the potatoe thing. I'm actually from Montana originally, so didn't hear too many spud jokes growing up... though my license plate now says "Famous Potatoes"... kinda interesting that a tuber can be 'famous'. LOL, anyway, looking forward to all the great info available here!

(My next purchase will possibly be an orange Omega PO, as I really do love the looks of that watch (the non-chrono one)).

Thanks again!

The Po Is always a good choice. Spend some time In the Omega area and you will need all you need to know about this model. I just purchased the orange chrono PO. I know the watch has some issues but I still like It very much, :thumbsupsmileyanim: good luck with your next purchase. :) Mike