When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

24a on coramid

l3x

I picked up a black coramid strap for the 24 from Paneristi. Only problem is I'm thinking it might not be gen. :confused:

The thing that stands out are the checkered areas. Normally the checkered area is nicely defined and uniform (at least from the pics I've seen). At some angles it is nicely detailed but at others it looks smudged.

The one I have seems to be a little beat up. Any help in verifying is appreciated.

24a_coramid3.jpg

Back side:

coramid.jpg

Despite this, I'm really liking the strap. It is very comfy to wear and I think suits the 24 very well. :)

24a_coramid0.jpg

24a_coramid5.jpg

24a_coramid7.jpg

24a_coramid4.jpg

24a_coramid2.jpg

24a_coramid1.jpg

24a_coramid6.jpg

And a recent pic I took of the 24 with some of the other frankens 8)

frankens.jpg

I have one but not with me. I now think I am wrong but when I bought mine a number of years ago it only came with one keeper and I had assumed that was correct given that a number of the A straps came with only one. Then again I may have simply lost it. :lol: They are stunning straps but a complete pain in the neck to put on properly. Getting that keeper above and below the "stub" is a royal pain. Here is one on a 63C for you. Completely incorrect from a purist perspective but I love it.

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

I have one but not with me. I now think I am wrong but when I bought mine a number of years ago it only came with one keeper and I had assumed that was correct given that a number of the A straps came with only one. Then again I may have simply lost it. :lol: They are stunning straps but a complete pain in the neck to put on properly. Getting that keeper above and below the "stub" is a royal pain. Here is one on a 63C for you. Completely incorrect from a purist perspective but I love it.

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

Thanks guys for the confirmation.

Kruzer, mine did come with only one keeper. I added a second one to keep the other end of the strap snug. And I know what you mean....they are comfy to wear but man...getting it on is another story. I think I've come up with a system though. It only took 2 minutes to get it on this morning (down from 5 mins before :lol: ) Thanks for the pics. Looks pretty cool on your 063 8)

Hey kruzer00,

For A-Serie Coramid straps, they only come with 1 keeper, of which the material is like the old skool keeper on the Panerai Rubber Conmfort straps.

The subsequent Coramids produced, which are the modern ones, come with 2 keepers.

and l3x, yours is definitely an OEM...no Fugazi(s) on this particular strap just yet!