When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Extending the bracelet

Broker1981

Hey!

I have bought a Rolex Daytona Everrose (It's my most expensive accessorie for the Pimp'n'Ho party of the year)

When i get it i will need to extend the bracelet to fit my 9.5" wrists.

I have two questions:

1. What tools do i need to do this?

2. Is it difficult in such a way that i might damage the watch?

I have made a very similar posting in the Breitling area. This is not a double posting, but i have bought a Breitling as well and as far as i know the procedures might differ. Therefore it is best to ask.

Thank you.

Broker

Your supposed to wear it on the wrist not the forearm :lol:

Dang Dog.. 9.5" wrist.. what do yor biceps measure.. :good:

anyway your gonna need some links.. I have some spares.. you'll need a good set of screw drivers.. go to the watch and accessories section and look at 'Watch Bitz'.. good tools for great prices.. the best actually..

and let me know if you need the spares..

AC/L

I never really measured them before, but my overarms are 21" when i tense the muscles. :p

As you may know i originally wanted to buy these watches from Andrew, but his billing service was not working, so i placed the order with Joshua instead.

I also purchased an extra bracelet for each watch as per agreement with Joshua, so i should have enough links...

I hope i can buy the tools locally. Is this something along the lines of what i need?

http://www.clasohlson.no/Product/LargeImageViewer.aspx?Path=/Archive/Images/Products/Hi/309109_X_2006-06-30_073246_962.jpg

That would be the screw drivers you need yes,.. but you will need more basic tools eventually..

check out Watch bitz.. the "tool kit" is a steal and has all the basic tools you'll need from bracelet sizing to taking it off and much more.. with replacement blades and spring bars..

go >Here

you may want to use some locktite bolt fastener with the screws, they have been known to pop out..

AC/Lani

That would be the screw drivers you need yes,.. but you will need more basic tools eventually..

check out Watch bitz.. the "tool kit" is a steal and has all the basic tools you'll need from bracelet sizing to taking it off and much more.. with replacement blades and spring bars..

go >Here

you may want to use some locktite bolt fastener with the screws, they have been known to pop out..

AC/Lani

This kit from Offshore looks really good, and i'll place an order as soon as i have a pay-pal account.

What i am really wondering though is: Wether or not the kit i posted a picture of is good enough to extend the bracelet?

I have bought a bottle of Loctite 243 Screwfastener medium. It's the kind that sticks, but it's still possible to take the screws back out.

• 3 weeks later...