When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The watch boys (TWB) IWC alligator straps

budda

Has anyone purchasd the TWB IWC alligator straps and can comment on the quality, or have photos? i have heard they are no better than rep straps, and on a few of the GEN forums receive high praise. Just wanted to get a better idea of the quality before making the purchase. Picts mounted on a 3717 would be great. Post em if ya got em!

Edited by budda

This is what I wanted to hear. I will be moving forward with purchase. I also hear Kurt is a good guy to deal with.

sorry, i don't have pictures at the moment, but believe me, these straps

are way better then rep straps. there are decades in between.

some gen owners say, these strap are from the same quality as gen straps.

They are very, very good quality and the price Kurt offers is exceptional.. the one issue are the sizes.. they are a little off the norm.. but I have several gator straps for my Pams.. good long sections in the hide..

pam089wempe031.jpg

Made for deployment or tang buckle

pam089wempe023.jpg

pam089wempe035.jpg

TWB.. gators are a definite thumbs up by me.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sweet ! you guys have me sold. Especially since i believe they have offerings in the 21mm sizes.

Yes they do have the IWC size.. @21mm .. actually I just messaged Kurt last week about the IWC "Honey Tan".. that they used to carry.. it looks OEM and great on the white dial 3717 Spitfire.. but is not on his site.. although he told me he still has them.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I gifted away the last IWC from TWB's .. I ordered it too long.. :wounded1: but the gator was exceptional quality..

In fact now that you posted this I think I'll get on the horn to Kurt and order a black and Honey tan IWC.. maybe Ubi needs a gator for that gorgeous Portu.... :lol: