When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A7750 noisy rotor?

JoQ

Have been using my new Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono for a week now, bought it from Perfect Clones.

Almost everything is perfect.

The rotor spins very quickly in one direction (the one it doesn't wind the clock with). When spinning in this direction (counter clockwise) it's a bit noisy, and its almost as you can feel it's not well lubricated.

What can I do? Should I care?

Why is it possible for the rotor to spin in this direction? I mean, it doesn't wind when spinning that way.

Another thing, is there threads on the crown, because when I screw it in, it come loose after a while.

Sorry for my bad english here, hard to use the right grammar with words you usually don't use.

Thanks!

This is very typical of our movements. They are lubricated very poorly if at all. This can be corrected by a watchsmith easily.

The rotor has to spin in both directions. You could not lock it form spinning in its non-winding direction and have it still function as it should. A7750's wind Clockwise.

• 2 months later...