When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help needed for Ladies Dive Watch

redwatch

So, my fiancee came out of left field yesterday and annouced she wanted a watch to wear to the gym and more importantly to the pool. She spent almost 4 hours there the other day and completely lost track of time! So, of course, I am super thrilled to help her source a good diver watch. Unfortunately, there aren't many options out there for women.

We have found two that she really, really likes. Opinions would be appreciated!

First off, and her favorite, is the Luminox EVO Seal Colormark 7051:

5011-7051_white_cl.jpg

Second one, and the one I kind of like, is the Citizen EP6010-03E 300M:

EP6010-03E.jpg

Both are close in price range and I like both. Of course, if she gets the Luminox, I may have to get one to match when we go to the pool! :D

Have you checked the MIO heart rate monitor watches.......they do quadruple duties in the gym and some of them are water-resistant to 50meters+!

I think that would be perfect for her as a gym/pool watch!

Ahhhhh, this is a good time in your life. Your planets are coming into alignment!

The ever-delectable Ms. Nanuq likes analog watches too, and really likes my vintage Doxa. So I went hunting with those criteria, and found two that fit the bill... the Doxa Coralline and the Certina PS2. Both are available with orange dial. In the end I went with the Certina, and she LOVES it.

Doxa for the Ladies

certina2.jpg

certina4.jpg

Problem is HIke, it's difficult for me to show her the pics with that amazing sig you've got there!!! :D

Nice call Nanuq! I'll see what she thinks! I really like that one Doxa 200T with the black dial on that link you posted. That's a great looking watch too. I know she'd like that one (of course, it seems difficult to find)

Ahhhhhhh, and that's what makes a vintage watch as a gift exceptional: it took some effort to find that piece. You didn't just walk into a shop and slap down some green, you searched for it, thinking of her the whole time. :winkiss:

Hey, we all know we do it for other reasons too... let her think what she will! :whistling:

Ronin - yeah, when I do any sort of search for a ladies dive watch, that Citizen always pops up on the top of the list!

Nanuq - the only problem is, as much as I love her to pieces, she's very, very impatient!!! So, I may have to "slap down some green" and get her something sooner than later :D Of course, that doesn't mean I can't keep searching in the meantime!

Hmmmmmmmmm... it took me about a year to find the Certina in my photos, and Corallines will take just as long. It sounds like you better find something else, and make it snappy!

How about a Rolex 1016 Explorer? Gorgeous little things, and very sleek on a lady's wrist.

Well, I've shown her the Swiss Army, but she still really loves the Luminox (I think its the glowing part!) I guess Tritium is a good way to make a girl happy!.

Anyone have any thoughts about the Luminox watches? Are they reliable? Durable? She's not the most careful person with some of her things :D

Well, I've shown her the Swiss Army, but she still really loves the Luminox (I think its the glowing part!) I guess Tritium is a good way to make a girl happy!.

Anyone have any thoughts about the Luminox watches? Are they reliable? Durable? She's not the most careful person with some of her things :D

hi as far as i know luminox is the provider of the us military, so i expect they c can stand being in a woman