When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN 027A with some extras

z3k0

Got this puppy two months ago, it was about time to put it in front of my glass :)

This thing is great, quality, movement, almost everything - except crown and CG. Crown is standard DSN stuff, but CG is so thin (when looked at from profile) that it looks funny. So, CG was immediately replaced, with one of Cartel ultimate auto CGs I had in my parts box. Until I manage to get something like JF or gen, this one will do nicely. Crown on these pics is T60, few days ago I replaced it with T48.

So, lets see some action :bounce:

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

regards

Beauty

Just sold my brand new DSN 028a as I'm not a PVD guy. Should have gotten the 027a instead

Thanks guys ! DSN really outdid himself with this one, 028A is next on my list, just don't know what to do with CG, decent PVD CGs are really hard to get.

Proper CG for this is elusive A-F series CG. Currently only choice is gen or JF, but both are quite hard to get, like you all probably know. I'm still hoping someone will produce it in some decent quantity, there are lot of H-series/PreV CGs around now (Sead, Toro Bravo, V), we need A-F series ! BADLY :wounded1:

regards