When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Name This Famous Person Thread!

gran

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Darwin?

YES!!!! Exellent! :thumbsupsmileyanim: It is my great idol Charlie Darwin :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:1a: The winner is Pugwash :1a:

His mother was a Wedgewood and he also married a Wedgewood (The father make the very best China) so so much for inbreeding.......

Next task: Double question

Who is the famous artist who created this masterpiece and what is the name of the painting? :)

113141-23445.jpg

To the moderators: sorry about the explicit nature of this paiting but considering the painter it could have been worse..far worse -_-

I know the second painting. It´s called "The Brick" and it was painted 1982 by the Norwegian painter Odd Nerdrum. This guy made a nice "Self-portrait in Golden Cape" too... :thumbdown:

But I have never seen the first painting...:cc_confused:

113173-23434.jpg

Correct it is the genious Odd Nerdrum and I have accidentally forgotten the name of the painting myself....so your the winner :2a:melvin.x :2a:

To the moderators: sorry about the explicit nature of this paiting but considering the painter it could have been worse..far worse -_-

So it's ok to post explicit stuff as long as someone calls it art and I apologise afterwards?

Excellent, I'll get my seal-clubbing pictures ready. It's ok, I'll apologise for them. :D

So it's ok to post explicit stuff as long as someone calls it art and I apologise afterwards?

Excellent, I'll get my seal-clubbing pictures ready. It's ok, I'll apologise for them. :D

We love seals and whales :)

113184-23430.jpg