When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK Sub V3 just upgraded with gen insert

jmarin.72

I love mine V3 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The only thing that must be done is to sand down the sharp edges of the bracelet, BK has a thread about how to do it using 600 emerald paper and a toothpick.

It really makes the bracelet feel MUCH better. :whistling:

Be careful to sand the edges at about 45 degrees ALL the time so You do not have to sand the side-edges also!

Good luck with Your V3 and wear it well :drinks:

do you have the link on this thread?

I think the lume in the pics is a little distorted,not a good shot for sure.Lume is awesome and very strong.Compared to the real

thing looks identical to me.I am not sure but i think that the lume in the YM maybe looks different cause the hours rings are bigger

so there is more space for the lume to cover.Just a thought though :whistling:

Sorry wasn't really clear, i was referring to the color of the lume, both whatches should have SL. My yachtie seems more cyan, less greenish... like in your avatar.

Sorry i misunderstood Slick :rolleyes: to be honest i didn't pay to much attention but seemed to me that it is similar to the one in my

avatar.Not so bright though but definately SL.In the photo i took the lume is definately distorted.I will try to take a better one

for ya mate.

• 2 weeks later...