When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SuperOcean Heritage 38

Arthur1

Hi all,

Hopefully someone out there can help. Have decided on my next timepiece - Bre SO Heritage 38 not the oversized 46 as I don't think my wrists are up to it.

Anyway, usually I like my reps to be cheap and cheerful, so I selected Watcheden as my prefered choice having dealt okay with them in the past. Trouble is I cannot get them to confirm whether the watch is 38mm as the original or a zoomed up 46mm version.

Anyone biten on this yet or have a correctly sized model from any other seller.

http://www.watcheden.com/breitling-super-ocean-automatic-with-black-dial-and-bezel-i-17912-p-1.html

Finally does anyone know a source for a rep Ocean Racer strap 20/18 with deployment clasp. Does the clasp from the 24mm strap fit all straps? It looks quite tapered, kind of like the omega mesh clasp fitting all sizes 24-20mm.

http://www.puretimewatch.com/products_pictures/BRE-CR-RS-V1-BLK-01.JPG

Any help appreciated.

Based on the pic it is a 38 since it has the sub dial at 6. However, it still possible that they are using the 46 case. Best is to get confirmation from the dealer.

As for the OR strap. As already said the clasp is 20mm so it will not scale down to what you want. That is not to say that it won't fit. Quite the contrary. It will just be too big. Besides, they don't make the OR rubber in the smaller size.

regarding the OR strap...there's is a 22mm version that is not branded...i picked one up from a member -- i haven't a clue wear he got it...the rubber quality is "soft" and definitely a dust collector -- but it looks great...i also think someone posted a thread with this generic strap somewhere here - not sure where, though...

have you emailed watcheden...they are usually good at getting back to you...also search around and you may find another site that carries the same watch and might list different sizes...i search - when i can't wait for an answer...but it does say 46mm near the top...but hey - ya nevvvvvvver know...

R-