When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time To Buy My Panerai!

astig

Ok so I have been reading for a couple of months.. and am ready to purchase a Tag link and a Panerai. I know that the most accurate one is the 111h. There are many other accurate models but wc one comes second? There is no specific model I want. I just want something accurate or something that can be easily modified.

Also...

Is davidsen the only one offering modified Panerais like already has AR coating, re-lumed etc. If a get one from the other dealers then I would still need to get an AR crystal, crown, pinion fixed etc... it is convenient to get a watch ready to wear and not worrying about still having to send it to get those things done.

thanks everyone... :)

Edited by astig

Ok so I have been reading for a couple of months.. and am ready to purchase a Tag link and a Panerai. I know that the most accurate one is the 111h. There are many other accurate models but wc one comes second? There is no specific model I want. I just want something accurate or something that can be easily modified.

Also...

Is davidsen the only one offering modified Panerais like already has AR coating, re-lumed etc. If a get one from the other dealers then I would still need to get an AR crystal, crown, pinion fixed etc... it is convenient to get a watch ready to wear and not worrying about still having to send it to get those things done.

thanks everyone... :)

i just ordered the 195 from him.

A Fiddy for a first Panerai? :blink:

My first rep was a Fiddy, and I don't regret it. A 44mm is more of an every day watch, the Fiddy stands out like a sore thumb if you've not got sleeves on! If it's your first Panerai you can probably afford to get a cheaper rep - it's pointless spending $400+ on the 'ultimate' to find you don't like it on your wrist, whereas a $150 rep will give you a good idea of what suits you, and what it is best to spend the rest of your money on in the future. Unless of course you've been reading the forums for too long and already obsess over the crown thickness and canon pinion.. in which case spend away ;)