When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

scratches on PO bracelet?

landwomble

Brush fiberglass pen.. Watch bitz has them.. it refinishes your brushed finish.. I use it periodically on my UOP bracelet.. if your in the EU cousins also has them..

you can also use a "pen eraser".. but make sure your stokes are even.. it's best to use "one way' strokes.. the pen eraser takes out light scratches very nicely.. the fiberglass refinishing pen makes them look new again..

This is a vintage Doxa that had been pretty scratched up.. used the pen to refinish it.

doxa300010.jpg

go here to view the brush on Ofrei>Here

Hey that fiberglass pen works great. After reading this post, I remembered that I had an automotive pen. So although I can't find the pen I found the refills and I took one and touched up the bracelet on my 007 seamaster. Seems to work pretty good. Should be able to purchase one of these types of pens at any automotive store or section in stores like walmart and target.

Brush fiberglass pen.. Watch bitz has them.. it refinishes your brushed finish.. I use it periodically on my UOP bracelet.. if your in the EU cousins also has them..

you can also use a "pen eraser".. but make sure your stokes are even.. it's best to use "one way' strokes.. the pen eraser takes out light scratches very nicely.. the fiberglass refinishing pen makes them look new again..

This is a vintage Doxa that had been pretty scratched up.. used the pen to refinish it.

doxa300010.jpg

go here to view the brush on Ofrei>Here

Well, what do you know? Got one of these I'm my car toolbox for treeatibg surface rust: tried it out and it works great! Thanks!

Well, what do you know? Got one of these I'm my car toolbox for treeatibg surface rust: tried it out and it works great! Thanks!

Yes,.. they are made to clean light rust off metal surfaces.. they also work well to turn rep gator straps to a matte finish.. tried it on my rep gator.. comes out very nice..