When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

want to buy a PAM212

suzuki

Hi, I want to buy a PAM212 , I read a lot of threads about this PAM212 here, some flaws like incorrect second marks, cycle lines sub dial, incorrect CG shape,bad print on rotor, black long second hand.... Did the factory improve these flaws to make newset version now? And where can I get the most accurate PAM 212 now?

Thank you very much!!

I think Lani is working some of his oodoo stuff here!!!! ;)

Mate I have been looking at these as well and the best version is still flawed but still a nice watch. Go to Josh or Andrews site to have a look at their best version then decide where you want to get it from depending on price location etc

Or you could go to Vac and he will do some mods before he sends it out at an extra cost things like lume, CG etc.

I believe you may have a wait though with a few dealers as they are waiting for new stock.

Check out the trusted dealers section for these guys

The maker is out of dials and components for Josh's model 212 which is what I will wait for.. April is the scheduled month for the re-stocked 212..this one is mineral glas but with the blue AR.. hopefully like the gen I have seen up close..now if I remember correctly the sub hands are suppsoed to be black.. if this is the cse it would be a easy fix for the Zig :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I actually like the 212 over the 111H.. after viewing it in the AD way back.. just there was no solution for the lack of AR with mineral glass.. the current model is by the HBB maker and I'm hoping it to be worthwhile..

I have the 253 Regatta, with the blue chrono needle but I also like the matte dial of the 212..

this is my 253

pam253flyback001.jpg

pam253flyback012.jpg

pam253flyback016.jpg

Thank you for replies! my friends,

Yes, I did ask this on the other forum, but no one answer me so I asked it here again,

I saw gen 212 in AD, I think the glass is no blue tint AR on gen, How is the AR color on the newest ulitmate 212 rep?

I think the older version CG is better,but the second marks is reversed, Is that possiable to replace the old CG on the newest ulitmate 212's case?

the ar color has some blue on the ultimate 212 u can see it here

Where did you source that? I havent seen one with black sub hands unless the dealer pics are out of date.

Thanks mate

Thank you, PeteM, lanikai, qwest905 and zed, you're very kindly to answer my questions!

Does Vac sell 212 ? or he just do modifications?

Is that possiable to replace the old CG on the newest ulitmate 212's case?

or should just I wait another new version come out?

Thank you very much!

The maker is out of dials and components for Josh's model 212 which is what I will wait for.. April is the scheduled month for the re-stocked 212..this one is mineral glas but with the blue AR.. hopefully like the gen I have seen up close..now if I remember correctly the sub hands are suppsoed to be black.. if this is the cse it would be a easy fix for the Zig :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I actually like the 212 over the 111H.. after viewing it in the AD way back.. just there was no solution for the lack of AR with mineral glass.. the current model is by the HBB maker and I'm hoping it to be worthwhile..

I have the 253 Regatta, with the blue chrono needle but I also like the matte dial of the 212..

this is my 253

pam253flyback001.jpg

pam253flyback012.jpg

pam253flyback016.jpg

so is there a new model of it comin in april bro ?? better and with a black second hand? im confused the gen has no black center second hand or not?

should i wait for the new model that comes, and has it mineral saphire or cheaper one?

thanks guys

dam i need to make more money :cry2: for all these things

I think Lani's talking about going back to production with a former model of 212 in order to replenish stock. Not sure that it will be a new version. I also have 253 similar to Lani's. There are three versions of the 253. The 212 is a bit more complicated.. I think there's at least 4 or 5 different version that have come out in the past. I'm really curious to see what comes out in April.