When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interest in Gen Omega Speedmaster parts?

gavidoc

Hey Guys,

Working a deal and I was offered a modern speedmaster in trade but it is missing the caseback and the movement spacer. I know these parts are obtainable from Ofrei but my question is the following:

Is there interest in Gen Speedmaster parts? I honestly don't know. In essence I'd have the case sans caseback and the movement/dial/hands. The movement is the 1863 not the normal 1861.

Interest in Gen Moony parts ? well it depends of the price i would say,

For fitting in rep watches i know that hands don't fit without modification but it's absolutely possible to do it. I also read that case rep/gen is near 1:1 but i won't be absolutely sure gen parts will fit.

it's my grail watch so i made research about parts (ofrei, cousinsuk etc...) one day maybe... but if you wanna sell some parts, PM me ^^

Hey gavidoc!

I'm actually very interested and am looking for a gen speedy case for my franken. I tried to install a gen speedy dial in a rep case and the inside rehaut is a tiny bit smaller than the gen dial, which obscures the "Swiss Made" text.

If HT doesn't take it, please PM me, I'll take the gen parts off of your hands!