When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best 16610 Under $500

omgiv

Hi Guys,

I am new here and have been searching for a quality 16610 under $500 but have seen so many. I wanted to come here to see what you would recommend. My budget is under $500 and I would prefer something that I could get my hands on fairly quickly. I would also like one with no rehaut engraving or the rehaut lined up preoperly. Thanks!!!!

get a couple of bucks more and get a BK/WM9 that is the best rollie rep

if you want to go a little less expensive, get a euromariner, get a gen insert and that would do the trick.

the other side would be, get a noomariner, then a proper WM insert and gen crown/tube (or the BK ones) and build yourself a great budget beater :victory:

If you want one with no rehaut engraving, you can get them for about $30 at the right site, of course, they won't be anywhere near as good as the WM9... Just depends on how accurate you want/need it to be, and how much you're willing to spend :)

Have a look at threads on the BK/WM9 subs that have been posted recently, will give you an idea on what they're like out of the box and if you would want to do any modding to them.

I believe that it may be at least a 4 week wait before BK can ship any more due to Chinese New Year delaying things, so be prepared for a wait!