When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lotsa Rx dials(and stuff)

offshore

All look a bit to clean and good for me, some pretty sought after kit there with low starting prices, i would be happy even if i knew it was a reprint if the price is decent, i am no expert but the printing does look good

Singer blanks can be procurred; I'd be more inclined to say that this is fresh 'replica' dial printed on such a blank and not so much a refinished dial as stated on the listing. The printing is consistent with some others that I have seen.

Regardless, the dial is very nice for a refinish; especially when compared to some of the others out there. The immediate tell that this isn't an authentic dial is at 6:00; from there, the detail characteristics that define the dial as non-genuine all fall into place...

-SWISS T<25

-Open 6 @ depth rating (not incorrect, but the following details don't correlate to a dial of this type e.g. Types 1, 2, 3)

-Font types (color, shape, etc. are not consistent to each respective dial type)

-Coronet shapes

-12:00 marker size/shape

But if this is being sold as a redial, the listing is at least honest :) Whether you trust a seller with 0 feedbacks is up to the prospective buyer...