When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I changed my name from PAM1A....

MADRED7

...to MADRED7 .

Dear members,

as I did get tired of collecting OP´s in the last few months I thought it would be great to change my name.

I was collecting Pannies for over 9 years now (gen and rep), my collection was massive but I did not wear them very often in the last years.

I switched over to a new company but remained in the Richemeont group to make it easier :D

My love since my first days in watch-collecting 20 years ago was the ROO....so it was only logical consequence to dive deep into the world of ROO´s and AP in general.

So please introduce my new ME.....MADRED7

I choosed this name due to an MBW I had re-done by the fabulous The Zigmeister....he did a re-lume with dark grey color and painted the number 7 in red...I got a nice engraving on the caseback itself as well.....the MAD RED 7 was born.

Cheers all,

Theo

You can change yr nick here eh?

Maybe I should consider the change... . I've recently been accosted on another site for the same nick I use here - seems people think, because i use "mastrmindalliance" i think I'm smarter than everyone else.

Maybe I should change it to "MensaBrains"?

:p

You can change yr nick here eh?

Maybe I should consider the change... . I've recently been accosted on another site for the same nick I use here - seems people think, because i use "mastrmindalliance" i think I'm smarter than everyone else.

Maybe I should change it to "MensaBrains"?

:p

ohhhh Pullleeeaase .. :rolleyes:

it did give cause for a chuckle though :lol:

Dang Theo.. I thought someone copied your avatar on another thread...

so used to you as Pam1A .. ok .. change noted even though I'm not a Mensa braniac 8)