When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob from Charleston checking in

AeroMike

Hello all, my name is Mike and I am in the Aerospace industry, hence my user name, lol

I finally found this site after a co worker tipped me to it. Because of my profession, I really like the Breitling watches and currently, I am in the market to find a Chronomat B01 if it exists but I wouldn't mind other Breitlings too.

I look forward to learning from you all and I sure hope to be a positive addition to this site.

Welcome AeroM

I think I know of whom your referring :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You've found a great community full of info and knowledge..

take you time an sort through all the threads.. revies tutorials..

and if ya need an assist .. Just Holla.. :victory:

AC/Lani

welcome to RWG mike :victory:

not familiar with the chronomat b01, but i'm sure if you do a quick search of the breitling section and our collectors' sections/sites, you'll find your answer :)

my recommendation -- take a week of regular reading before buying your first watch. you'll be glad you did :victory:

deltatahoe

Welcome to RWG Mike. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I have been to Charleston several times and It's a really cool city, so much history. It's just a few miles down the road so I will probably be going back soon. I have two breitlings and they are some of the best reps out there as far as quality and accuracy are concerned. I hope to make the Sea Wolf (yellow) my next purchase. If you have any questions dont hesitate :victory: Mike

welcome to the board mike! i played hockey in charleston for five of the best years of my life.

So you where on the Stingrays? I LOVE hockey, I got my first pair of skates when I was two years old. I grew up in Michigan. I am a huge Wings fan, Liked watching the Detroit Vipers, and even though I lived near Flint, I HATED the Generals, I like Quad City Mallards because they seem to always beat the Generals.

The Rays won the Kelly Cup this past year. Man, I sure love hockey, lol Got any pics of you playing?

So you where on the Stingrays? I LOVE hockey, I got my first pair of skates when I was two years old. I grew up in Michigan. I am a huge Wings fan, Liked watching the Detroit Vipers, and even though I lived near Flint, I HATED the Generals, I like Quad City Mallards because they seem to always beat the Generals.

The Rays won the Kelly Cup this past year. Man, I sure love hockey, lol Got any pics of you playing?

yes, i played for the stingrays for five years and was on the 2001 kelly cup championship team. we were treated like gold there. like i said, some of the best years of my life! here are a couple of pics from my playing days in south carolina and las vegas. hence my user name wheaton26 ...

n506954311_81204_7467.jpg

n506954311_81211_5610.jpg