When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronomat B01, is it out there?

AeroMike

I am looking for a nice rep. chronomat B01 and wanted to know if there is one out there. Also, I wouldn't mind other Breitlings that would follow along the looks of the chronomat.

I am super green to this and would appreciate any and all the help to finding the right place to purchase from.

thank you for your time,

Welcome to the forum bud!! I hope you enjoy your stay here! This is the place for Reps for sure!

In the top right hand corner of the screen, just under your name and dropdown menu, is a search facility. That is going to be your best friend for quite a while!!

Of course we will help you where ever we can, but it's always good to find some stuff yourself, makes you smile!!

There are quite a few Breit know it alls in here, Andreww has forgotten more than I will ever know! hackR is always a good source for info, since he owns practically every Breit possible!! Also we have a wee German chap called Yodap, who knows far more about Breits than is really healthy for a 17 year old when he could be chasing yound German ladies in the many bars they have in that wonderful country!! But no, he would rather know how many 'tick marks' a Chrono Evo should have and how thick the letters should be etc etc etc, instead of deflowering young German damsels!! :p

Have a good time man and I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you with your enquiries!!

Sixx :bones:

The word is that B01 rep (good quality) is coming out after Chinese New Year. I have been waiting for that one too. I hope they come out soon. I'm getting itchy for a new watch! :bounce:

I picked up a quartz model just so I could put my hands on it, Outside of the movement which I happen to like, the overall construction of it is right up there with the BCE. There's no way to know of course until the 7750s are in circulation but they should be pretty awesome.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the response. I am going to be a thorn in the breitling guys sides for a while but I will do a bunch of research before asking noob questions.

Now, about Germany, ahhhhhh such fine memories I have from living in Germany for 4 years (1988-1992). Matter of fact, I went to East Berlin before the wall came down and I was there when the wall came down. I brought back about a 150 lb piece of the wall and over the years, everybody wanted a piece so I would bust a piece off and now my piece is about the size of a dinner plate, lol I would love to get back there some day, I started metal detecting over in Germany and still do it off and on today.

I want this watch before my late October cruise with another couple. The guy always has something better then you type of guy and I know he will not have a Breitling and as far as I am concerned he doesn't need to know mine is a rep.

Fakemaster, I followed your link there, a lot of great info and I am still reading, thanks.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the response. I am going to be a thorn in the breitling guys sides for a while but I will do a bunch of research before asking noob questions.

Now, about Germany, ahhhhhh such fine memories I have from living in Germany for 4 years (1988-1992). Matter of fact, I went to East Berlin before the wall came down and I was there when the wall came down. I brought back about a 150 lb piece of the wall and over the years, everybody wanted a piece so I would bust a piece off and now my piece is about the size of a dinner plate, lol I would love to get back there some day, I started metal detecting over in Germany and still do it off and on today.

I want this watch before my late October cruise with another couple. The guy always has something better then you type of guy and I know he will not have a Breitling and as far as I am concerned he doesn't need to know mine is a rep.

Fakemaster, I followed your link there, a lot of great info and I am still reading, thanks.

Well why a B01 then?

You should look for an SA or Skyland or SOH Chrono, great out of the box Breit reps

Or a v3 of v4 BCE

Man! I have already read a ton of stuff on here and I still feel like I only scratched the surface! I see I will be quite busy for weeks to come.

Winpie007, I just really like the overall look of this watch. I feel it fits me perfect as it is solid and strong and I feel it it not your average watch and it is me, lol I know that sounds weird but if you knew me you would understand. I tried on the B01 and it looked really nice. I will check out the others you mentioned, I still have TONS of research and reading LOL......the search button is my best friend so far!!!!

The info on here is far easyer to find than finding things with a metal detector, There are some great breitliings out there, and you may have to wait a while for a B01 to be as good as the skylands or BCEs. Welcome to the forum though, spend your time reading before you spend your cash.

Fakey, you didn't pick up Loganx's B01 did you? I went hunting for it, but it's gone, he had a real nice one!!

Would like to think they will make a good job of this, very different to the rest of the Breit connection!!

Sixx :bones: