When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD: Best Site for US

omgiv

Perfect Clones ships the Ultimate DSSD out of CONUS now, both Asian 3135 clone and eta.. so the Lunar New Year will not affect delivery.. you should get the watch in a couple of days, since it is stocked in the USA now....

email Joshua @ perfect88clones@gmail.com

the Ultimate version is the one to get.. you may have to order the corrected insert and do a little sanding for it to fit.. there is a "how to" correct 10 spacing insert thread..

AC/Lani

Perfect Clones ships the Ultimate DSSD out of CONUS now, both Asian 3135 clone and eta.. so the Lunar New Year will not affect delivery.. you should get the watch in a couple of days, since it is stocked in the USA now....

email Joshua @ perfect88clones@gmail.com

the Ultimate version is the one to get.. you may have to order the corrected insert and do a little sanding for it to fit.. there is a "how to" correct 10 spacing insert thread..

AC/Lani

Not sure where you got that info from, but I just ordered one from Josh and it is coming from China... maybe because I got the bezel-modded version?

Not sure where you got that info from, but I just ordered one from Josh and it is coming from China... maybe because I got the bezel-modded version?

There was another thread on this...that if requested to come specifically from the US, he can make that arrangement. It's not really advertised...so one of the beauties of the info sharing here on the forum!!

That may be exactly why your having it shipped from China. and the Info comes from Josh himself.. I wouldn't post it coming from any other source.

for a new arrival you have a lot to learn :lol: