When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How are Trustytime watches?

stallonepanerai

I am looking to purchase a Pam 176 titamium base model and I can across trusty time website. How are his watches? He only lists this watch for sale with asian movement. What is the difference between asian and swiss besides price. Is there a better person to buy a pam176 from?

It is impossible to say that it is better to buy from someone else. It would not be polite to him. Gentleman he is and good prices too he has, just not a horologist.

thanks for the replys.....is Trusty's lume c3 superlume or standard? I am still undecided on his or DSN's. I dont know the difference though........

More or less all standard rep mate not like DSN

What's the url for the watch. There are a number of trusty and perfect sites that are neither A or J.

I would check that its the right one first.

ST4

Now that is a very good point. You better check mate!!

Excellent point guys.. The url is http://www.trustywat...roducts_id=5228 is this the correct Andrew? I have sent him an e-mail and I got a response back but they did not answer my question if he was Andrew. Let me know if this is him!!!! Thanks

I just used the link and logged in so yes mate. He probably dont answer questions like that to be fair. I will PM you his Email just to confirm

• 2 weeks later...