When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Logo's difference

HeadToucha

Reading a post here (or RWi i don't remember) with many links to receive free commercial catalog from different brand, i order few. And today i receive The panerai 2009.

And when i saw the 00000 & the 00005 and knowing all the flaws in Logo's rep, i thought it was funny to post 2 pics from the catalog :

img0127tw.jpg

img0126ev.jpg

So even in the gen, the logo are not always the same, regarding to series i guess. How the hell do the factories could possibly do a perfect rep with this ^^ ? Or the good point is that allow us to have a logo not pointing exactly at the end of the "E" :)

I believe the "long arrow" dials are said to be from extra/left-over PAM195 dials and were only used for the early 005s. Thus, rare and VERY sought after.

I think these were used on the first 50 or so G series 005's. In other words, a gen G series 005 plus a decent rep caseback plus jimmy CG plus dlc = perfect 195 at a fraction of the price, especially if you sell the gen movement, CG, and caseback.

• 13 years later...

I think these were used on the first 50 or so G series 005's. In other words, a gen G series 005 plus a decent rep caseback plus jimmy CG plus dlc = perfect 195 at a fraction of the price, especially if you sell the gen movement, CG, and caseback.
05 9 a minha mãe 8000 para 08 e a sua filha 9000-116 9000-116 0