When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upgrade your membership with raffle ticks

lanikai

Anyone buying 30 usd (6 tickets) to the Mega raffle will be upgraded to Supporter status, if you are already a Supporter and want to upgrade to Plati, buy the difference in tickets amount and upgrade to Plati.

Win~win situation.. support the Community, enter to win one of many prizes and do your part to keep the lights on :thumbsupsmileyanim:

100% of the monies donated to the raffle and membership upgrades goes to pay for our monthly usage... we all pull our own weight in watches here.. :)

AC/Lani

Anyone buying 30 usd (6 tickets) to the Mega raffle will be upgraded to Supporter status, if you are already a Supporter and want to upgrade to Plati, buy the difference in tickets amount and upgrade to Plati.

Win~win situation.. support the Community, enter to win one of many prizes and do your part to keep the lights on :thumbsupsmileyanim:

100% of the monies donated to the raffle and membership upgrades goes to pay for our monthly usage... we all pull our own weight in watches here.. :)

AC/Lani

Ok done...

Just added 2 more... so now I have 6 in total

Thanks Lani

wordup! I just did it too... I'm goin platinum baby! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

p.s. Lani.. that should be a total of 6 tix for me. :)

Your already a supporter R

you need 14 tickets total to reach plati :)

let me bring it up to the Boss maybe we can make it a lower number

I'm on my iPhone now so give me time to get back to my lap top

Your already a supporter R

you need 14 tickets total to reach plati :)

let me bring it up to the Boss maybe we can make it a lower number

I'm on my iPhone now so give me time to get back to my lap top

So wait.. I've bought 6 already.. and i'm already a supporter.. so don't i only need 40usd worth of tix to get the upgrade to platinum? Buying 2 more now :)

I just bought too more.. That's a total of 8 tix which equals 40usd.. Since platinum costs 70usd.. and i'm already a supporter.. the 40usd in tix should cover the difference right? Let me know if i need to contribute more! thanks "R" :thumbsupsmileyanim: You da man bruh

p.s.. if you call me R should I call you the same thing or just say RA instead to differentiate myself from you? :g:

I just bought too more.. That's a total of 8 tix which equals 40usd.. Since platinum costs 70usd.. and i'm already a supporter.. the 40usd in tix should cover the difference right? Let me know if i need to contribute more! thanks "R" :thumbsupsmileyanim: You da man bruh

p.s.. if you call me R should I call you the same thing or just say RA instead to differentiate myself from you? :g:

Plati is 100 usd R ... :whistling:

So 100 minus 30 is 70.. if ma abacus still works.. :lol:

and if I call you R in response to "Plaifenders" post.. it cannot be Ubi I'm referring to.. :rolleyes:

I think you need to sleep on purpose :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Plati is 100 usd R ... :whistling:

So 100 minus 30 is 70.. if ma abacus still works.. :lol:

and if I call you R in response to "Plaifenders" post.. it cannot be Ubi I'm referring to.. :rolleyes:

I think you need to sleep on purpose :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AHHHHHH! this is getting out of hand.. I thought that when I clicked on 'upgrade membership' and saw price for vip $30 and platinumb $70 i never noticed that it didn't say "price" but "BALANCE TO PAY"!!

So now i'm really confused. I don't have an abacus and suck at counting. There's no reason for me to have bought those other tickets.... since i originally thought i was getting the platinum membership with them... Um.. So I just bought 6 more tix. If I'm not platinum now.. then i'm just plain dumb. :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

AHHHHHH! this is getting out of hand.. I thought that when I clicked on 'upgrade membership' and saw price for vip $30 and platinumb $70 i never noticed that it didn't say "price" but "BALANCE TO PAY"!!

So now i'm really confused. I don't have an abacus and suck at counting. There's no reason for me to have bought those other tickets.... since i originally thought i was getting the platinum membership with them... Um.. So I just bought 6 more tix. If I'm not platinum now.. then i'm just plain dumb. :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

yoou have added enough tickets R to receive your Plati membership.. I will contact Admin :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you for Supporting your Community R :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

Ok Emmy.. :lol:

I like Garrett .. sounds more masculine..(sorry, still can't let go of the fact that the mens's figure skating is trying to compete with the woman's costumes) :rofl:

anyway..

thanks you for your support..

Please chime in on the Raffle thread so I can make it official..

actually Admin will make it official as soon as he can upgrade your membership to Orange.. :1a:

AC/Lani