When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

LUMTEC M7 Mini Review

Martyd3

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Just got my M7 and thought I would do a quick review. The watch is very nice. The case is somewhat heavier than a 44 mm PAM, but it wears about the same. The polishing on the case is excellent. I would like to have seen a better quality finish between the lugs, but that is a minor issue. There have been some posts on the Lumtec forums about the strap cutout between the lugs being off center. My watch seems to suffer from this malady too. I tend to wonder if this is a issue with all of the cases. It really isn't noticeable and doesn't both me. I do think a watch of this quality should have a screw down crown, but that is also a minor issue. The lume on the dial is outstanding, as you would expect it to be. The finish is very smooth and it has a pleasant light cream/off white color that looks excellent with the black arabics and hands. The crystal is sapphire with double AR. It has a purple tint reminiscent of most PAM reps. It is effective and will hopefully be durable. I am not sure about the origin of the movement. I assume it is Japanese. The finishing is ok. The second hand does have a slight stutter. I assume the watch is beating at 21,600 bph. I have not had the watch long enough to time it. Last but not least, the leather strap does not do the watch justice. It is not thick enough for a watch of this size and in my opinion, it is not of the highest quality. I replaced it immediately. My rubber strap was missing, so I can't comment on the quality of it.