When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Pam 127 on Savage Strap

P4GTR

I won a contest on RWI, which allowed me to work with Scot @ Savagestraps.com to design any strap my heart desires. Huge thanks to Hooligan, Scot & the crew over at RWI for the awesome strap for my new '50 (I hate saying fiddy. It reminds me of 50 cent. Great guy and all, just don't like associating my timepieces with him.)

Package arrived damaged. My vision was red around the edges when I saw this crap and the big "WE CARE" excuse they slap on it after they played soccer with it.

IMG_1998.jpg

Contents were fine. :)

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks guys. My wrist is a tad shy of 7"; not the biggest wrist, however I am surprisingly comfortable wearing the 127. This watch had its work cut out for it. I took it in on a trade figuring i'd trade it, too. Loved it right from the start. Wife loves it, too.

Love it......wanna sell it? I have a 1950 for my everyday wearer that just busted. I distressed out a stock PAN band to look vintage but I really like the savage band! I live in CO but will be at a spring training game next week 3/11 and I am in the market for something cool.

Let me know