When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquaterra/railmaster chronograph

lupin

There certainly is - I'll see if I can find a link. I think the chrono's were all quartz, IIRC.

The only downside with the Railmaster is finding the correct back, I'm still looking for the right Raily for me, I love the look, and may end up with a display back. Does the gen have Aqua Terra on the back? The one which I am looking for is the solid back with the train, which may not be close to the gen (I'm not sure what the gen back should be), but I do like it.

There's a lot out there with the Olympic back on, and I think most of the chrono's fall into that category

Richard

Here you go - can't guarantee the quality of the seller, I've never used him, but I have bought from CQout before without problems.

It's a quartz, and has the Olympic back, but it's a Railmaster Chrono, and it's cheap to boot!

Linky

Richard

I have been chatting with Tee-Jay and he has bought from this same seller numerous times and he is highly reccomended by him. Hope thats of some help.

Regards

Fizz

Here you go - can't guarantee the quality of the seller, I've never used him, but I have bought from CQout before without problems.

It's a quartz, and has the Olympic back, but it's a Railmaster Chrono, and it's cheap to boot!

Linky

Richard

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you all for your replies.

Ozzie

• 3 weeks later...

The only downside with the Railmaster is finding the correct back, I'm still looking for the right Raily for me, I love the look, and may end up with a display back. Does the gen have Aqua Terra on the back? The one which I am looking for is the solid back with the train, which may not be close to the gen (I'm not sure what the gen back should be), but I do like it.

Richard

Hello.

Look at This :-)

I'm thinking about buying this)

Edited by Motion