When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD spring bars

plaifender

Hey guys,

Firstly.. the spring bar tool is shot to crap and I can't remove my bracelet to get to the bars. I'm planning on getting watchbitz kit and hopefully the tools in there are better. In any case, I like having spare spring bars for all my watches, but after reading FxrAndy's post on DSSD spring bar comparison these spring bars are apparently the fattest springbars he's ever seen. The biggest he and I have both seen available on the open market (i.e. the bay) are 2mm diameter bar. I know the length is 20mm but what is the girth on these bad boys and where can they be sourced?

here's Andy's comparison pic:

Photo0095.jpg

• 11 months later...

@ p,

These are 2.5mm I believe, we are currently looking into "(very)fat" springbars, and hope to have some news in a week or so.

O/S

Hi there guys

I am also looking for replacement spring bars for my DSSD - the factory USED to put these really fat spring bars in the DSSD's, but it seems they ran out, or fitting them became too much of a pain. Because my DSSD has much thinner spring bars:(

That makes the SEL pull away from the watch case at times, because the SEL is moving abour on the spring bar, which is not fat enough! It irritates me SO!!

So could someone please clarify: What is the size spring bar I need for the Noobfactory DSSD (BK DSSD)??

Is it 20mm length, 2.5mm thick?? Is it a [censored] to replace??