When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats your wife/girlfriend/SO's favorite watch in your collection?

P4GTR

My wife does the eye rolling most of the time too but this is her daily beater I had redialed in Pink for her last year.

DSC_1484.jpg

She can occasionally be spotted with my 6263 on her wrist -which looks great IMO but I've given up trying to get a wrist shot with her.

DSCN4745.jpg

Edited by toomuchgear

The one that she says that she likes best on me is the AP ROO, the one that she notices every time is the PP Nautilus Jumbo, the one she has appropriated is my blue dial Ziggified SOSF, the one she saw over my shoulder on a dealer website and had to have is a blinged out white full ceramic Chanel J12.

JW

My gf hasn't even noticed that I've switched over to the Rollie 16610 from my 1967 Bulova on a leather strap, and I don't talk about it. I think the fellas are right. They care just about as much as we care about handbags or high heeled shoes.

Though she has noticed I have started smoking a pipe in lieu of cigarettes...and is not pleased. :black_eye:

Edited by Anguz