When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help finding the "Good" titanium avenger

Moto design

agree...the best version of the titanium chrono avenger is discontinued and rarely surfaces in FS posts...

an alternative is the same version in a ss case...it's identical to the discontinued ti models - IDENTICAL - but in a nice ss case...if you go to page 3 of perfect-hour.com under the Breitling/Avenger areas you'll see this model with either a black face dial or a white face dial...(i own both the ti and ss model chrono avengers - and no! - sorry, won't be for sale)

R-

The good version has been long discontinued unfortunately but of those two links I would choose neither.

Why not go for one of the new stainless seawolves?

P.S Perfect2clones is a rip off site so when you decide to buy stick with the dealers here.

Thanks for the help, I have recieved A PM offering me a "good" avenger.

perfect2clones was OK with me I have a V2 skyland from there witch is great, perhaps otheres had diffrent experience.

Thank you anyway.

agree...the best version of the titanium chrono avenger is discontinued and rarely surfaces in FS posts...

an alternative is the same version in a ss case...it's identical to the discontinued ti models - IDENTICAL - but in a nice ss case...if you go to page 3 of perfect-hour.com under the Breitling/Avenger areas you'll see this model with either a black face dial or a white face dial...(i own both the ti and ss model chrono avengers - and no! - sorry, won't be for sale)

R-

And if they do go up for sale I'M bloody well having them!!!

Sixx :bones:

R-

y'know now i'm wondering i should source just the bezel off that SS case, blast the polish off of it and use it on my v2

y'know now i'm wondering i should source just the bezel off that SS case, blast the polish off of it and use it on my v2

@Clv --> the bezel on the ss CA is brushed...same as the Skyland...so no need to "blast the polish off"...something else to keep in mind is that the bezel is an absolute bear to take off the Skyland...i think it's easier on the CA...but both can only be removed with special tools...lastly, since the ss CA is an older, slow selling model, i would be surprised if you can source just the bezel...but hey, ya never know...

a suggestion if you're interested in the CA look for a Skyland...perhaps its worth seeing if other members need parts from the CA - then just buy one and part it out...someone may want the crystal, someone the case, someone the dial/movement...worth exploring, IMO...

R-