When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DVD's

phaedo

I am looking for some unpublished DVD's - TV shows generally that are too old for the powers that be to be bothered producing. Have done a search and one place that came up near the top of the search was http://www.tvaddicts.tv they stock stuff I am after - shows such as unhappily ever after (a sitcom that had a lot of the same producers, writers etc from Married with children) Hermans head, The practice, basically a lot of shows that have not been released. A couple of years ago I picked up the complete box set of James Bond, for about a quarter of the price of what it should have been selling for, and upon arrival I saw why - they were not original discs, and having come out of Hong Kong or China or wherever they were from, obvious that they were knock offs. Most of the discs worked ok though. I will assume these are all bootlegs too, but it is better to actually have them than still be waiting another 5 years in the hope to see these shows again.

But in a nutshell, anyone know if they are a legit company or a scam site that will take the money and run like so many replica watch scam sites around? Or anyone have a legit site I will be able to get these sorts of shows from?

not sure if this is what you're looking for

http://www.ioffer.com/i/UNHAPPiLY-EVER-AFTER-ALL-5-SEASONS-Tiffany-s-Birthday--138118589

I used to buy from someone on ebay who since got kicked off the auction site. but I picked up ALL 21(then) James Bond movies 1 movie per DVD disc for $60 shipped as well as every stanley kubrick movie (each movie on 1 DVD disc)for $25 shipped

next best option is ioffer or cqout or download the 1:1 disc yourself

Yes, it is what I am after, ideally I would like to find somewhere that is doing a large number of shows rather than just offering a few. Have given this guy on ioffer a go for now anyway.