When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this fraud?

butterfly777

Please use the dealers recommended by this forum. ;)

There are plenty scammers out there that all want your money and can offer nothing but a fancy website with stolen pictures :whistling:

When you have found the watch of your dreams remember to read reviews on the watch - there may be different versions of the same watch and your hunt for the right one will be easy when you can spot the small differences.

Prices between trusted dealers are IMO about the same so you are likely to get what you pay for. B)

While I don't wholly agree, it is best to use care when doing any internet dealings.

Which sites do you use that aren't mentioned anywhere on the forum? Notice i didn't say "trusted dealers" There's quite a few out there mentioned throughout the site that don't have their own section in the "dealers" subforum. :whistling:

Which sites do you use that aren't mentioned anywhere on the forum? Notice i didn't say "trusted dealers" There's quite a few out there mentioned throughout the site that don't have their own section in the "dealers" subforum. :whistling:

There are some good reviews In the "other dealers " section. I use tony @ Asian7750. When I dont use him I stick with Josh @Perfect-Hour(perfect clones). We have many reviews, take advantage of them :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike (ps) Rule of thunb, If you dont see good reviews of a rep dealer here than stay ,good luck :)

There are some good reviews In the "other dealers " section. I use tony @ Asian7750. When I dont use him I stick with Josh @Perfect-Hour(perfect clones). We have many reviews, take advantage of them :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike (ps) Rule of thunb, If you dont see good reviews of a rep dealer here than stay ,good luck :)

The other dealers section is still on the forum...... ;)