When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Skyland bracelet question

cougaree

Guys,

I just purchased this bracelet in a pretty deal. Do you think this will fit nicely onto my Breitling Skyland rep? The downside is that it only has one end piece, so I will have to look for the other one. The bracelet seems to be gen, so if it fits, I'll be super excited. :)

Thanks!

no16pic3.jpg

Is that a gen bracelet? with those rounded screws i would've guessed not. I thought gen screws were completely flat. If you'd like help about sizing.. more info would be nice. The lugs between the skyland are 22mm.. so if this bracelet is 22mm lug width then i think you're ok. You'll also have to find endlinks. The endlinks of your bracelet don't look like a good fit with the skyland... but not sure. Good luck with it! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks guys for the reply! :)

The curvature is opposite on a steel fish as on a skyland. The one I just bought looked like there was a little bit curve on the end link. Shoot... so it's probably not going to fit. Well, I'll have to find a pair of ends then.

Any thoughts where I can find them? I contacted Trusty, but since I didn't buy the watch from him, he won't sell any :(

Having now had the chance to see your pics, this doesn't look to be a pro II at all. More a combination of a pro I & pro II. The middle links are more bevelled like a pro I. Not sure if a skyland endlink will fit. It certainly isn't an accurate bracelet for that watch.

Yep, I don't think it's made for Skyland. The only thing that attracts me for having this bracelet on my Skyland is that it may be more comfortable to wear than the rep. The price I got it for is pretty good, so... I found this to be a fighter bracelet, originally made for B-1, B-2 and Colt.

http://donindiano.lanetcie.com/watches/breitling/bands/fighter_bracelet

I have seen somebody at Watchuseek mounting a Skyland bracelet onto a Breitling B-1, but I don't know what they did to the end pieces for it to fit. I'll find out in the next couple weeks. I'll keep everybody posted.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=319945