When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watches that cost more than houses...

boneill32

Lots of multi-complication pieces in there. Beautiful watches to look at, and visually fascinating, but I'd hate to see what the repair bill costs when one of them breaks :bangin:

The most ridiculous in that bunch has to be the Romain Jerome Day & Night; no hands or real indication of time, it can only tell you if it's currently day or night. Well, I can look out my window and determine that one for myself without having to shell out $300K...

The most ridiculous in that bunch has to be the Romain Jerome Day & Night; no hands or real indication of time, it can only tell you if it's currently day or night. Well, I can look out my window and determine that one for myself without having to shell out $300K...

I have decided to open an internet start-up business. For an annual $39.95 subscription you will gain access to Nanuq's Best White Rock Webcam. I will strategically place a big dang white rock outside the Mountain House, then point a webcam at it.

If the rock is white, it's daytime.

If the rock is black, it's nighttime.

If the rock is gone, the wind is blowing (super duper FREE option available only if you sign up today! :Jumpy:)

Just think of the savings! Sign up today!

I like what your selling, Mr. Nanuq. Please forward me enlistment materials for you 'White Rock' service. (and what a bargain!)

I have decided to open an internet start-up business. For an annual $39.95 subscription you will gain access to Nanuq's Best White Rock Webcam. I will strategically place a big dang white rock outside the Mountain House, then point a webcam at it.

If the rock is gone, the wind is blowing (super duper FREE option available only if you sign up today! :Jumpy:)

Thank you for your business, FijiKid! As an added bonus I'll ensure that Uma parades around in front of the webcam once in awhile wearing her sealskin thong. :Jumpy:

You just can't get service like this anyplace else! In today's photo you'll just have to take my word for it... she was having an apparel issue. :whistling: But you can see the webcam is up and operational... it's DAYTIME right now, cha-ching!

uma.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :good: