When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Steelfish photo composition

By-Tor

Hey BT! Congrats!

Really, really nice, the rep just didnt have the same textured sheen to the dial. This is a stunning piece in person.. I remember RobbieG was a big fan of this dial and famously promoted it :D

Off topic, I notice some slight jpeg artifacting, anything stopping you from using .png? :)

Hey BT! Congrats!

Really, really nice, the rep just didnt have the same textured sheen to the dial. This is a stunning piece in person.. I remember RobbieG was a big fan of this dial and famously promoted it :D

Yes. RobbieG's photos and essays inspired me to buy it.

Off topic, I notice some slight jpeg artifacting, anything stopping you from using .png? :)

Good idea. I always thought about saving as lossless PNG but forgot about it. :good:

Great Composition By-Tor! :good: I was wondering if you have a larger resolution that I could use as a wallpaper?

Thanks man.

No, sorry... didn't make a wallpaper size but I might later.

@deniz: They aren't black but the silver, mirror-like numbers and markers are reflecting black because it has been shot in a lightbox in a dark room.

2.jpg