When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from DC

I've been here a little while and I still get excited with new releases :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but Welcome to the best watch forum on the net.. we're much more than just watches as you will no doubt find out..

register for the Mega raffle and gain a chance to win your first rep..

Holla if you need an assist..

AC/Lani

This is my first time here. I am excited. :clapping:

LOL :thumbsupsmileyanim:. You've come to the right place my friend! There's an amazing wealth of reviews, articles, and people who truly love replica watches. I've been here for two years and I feel like I've barely skimmed the surface! Before you know it you'll be disassembling a chronograph movement to lubricate the rotor bearing!

As far as I can tell, there are only 2 critical rules to this forum.

1. Always use the search function before asking a question

2. Always, always post a wrist shot when you buy a new rep.

Have fun!

I've been here a little while and I still get excited with new releases :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but Welcome to the best watch forum on the net.. we're much more than just watches as you will no doubt find out..

register for the Mega raffle and gain a chance to win your first rep..

Holla if you need an assist..

AC/Lani

thanks alot guys. My 10 year anniversary is coming up and my wife asked me what I wanted. i said two rep watches. I am getting her an updated diamond ring. I have a rep Panerai 176 and I am interested in Breitling's as my next watch. What do you recommend?

thanks alot guys. My 10 year anniversary is coming up and my wife asked me what I wanted. i said two rep watches. I am getting her an updated diamond ring. I have a rep Panerai 176 and I am interested in Breitling's as my next watch. What do you recommend?

You can't go wrong with this one: (breitling Superocean steelfish) It's probably the best out of box replica ever! Although that's debateable.....

IMG_1524.jpg

you may want to consider the Avenger BlackkSteel.. imo.. a super rep .. needs some slight mods like the lume dots if you want perfect.. but the DLC coating is spot on to the genuine..

blingsosfandblacksteel0.jpg

you may want to consider the Avenger BlackkSteel.. imo.. a super rep .. needs some slight mods like the lume dots if you want perfect.. but the DLC coating is spot on to the genuine..

blingsosfandblacksteel0.jpg

Wow, that is an awesome watch. I definately want that one and the superocean is also amazing. I think I have found the two I am looking for. Thanks guys.

Wow, that is an awesome watch. I definately want that one and the superocean is also amazing. I think I have found the two I am looking for. Thanks guys.

I LOVE my Skyland Avenger Blacksteel (not to be confused with the huger SUPER avenger blacksteel).. but be wary.. The superocean is a MUCH more versatile watch and can be worn with almost anything. I often find myself trying to strategically plan out when i can wear my Blacksteel.. It just simply can't be worn with "anything".

Here's my Blacksteel:

IMG_1325.jpg

The superocean steelfish:

IMG_1542.jpg