When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heroic18 Strap

redwatch

Hi folks,

Just had to post this. I bought a really nice 112h for a friend of mine and he wanted a nice strap for it. I mentioned I had heard good things about Heroic 18. He went ahead and bought the Italian Grained Black with ecru hand stitching with Submarine buckle from the "Vulcan" section. It just arrived today and I have to say this is one stunning strap! It is by far the softest, most flexible strap I have ever seen or felt!!!

Sorry, no pics, but if you go to Heroic 18's website and select the Vulcan straps, you will see it. He bought the black one.

Thanks for reminding me. I own a couple of Heroic18 Gators, but recently was luck enough to have a blue gator made for me by Blackbard (RWG member). And it is just like my Heroics, well made, super soft on the underside with the liner, and well made. I'm overdue for pics, so I'll be putting aside some camera time for it very shortly.

Yup. They are awesome. I have two. One with the standard buckle and one with the pig on it. At first I wasn't sure about the pig buckle but it has really grown on me. I think what struck me most about the H18 straps is the sheer size of them....much bigger in person then in the pictures. The buckle is just massive, almost as big as the watch head. Next is the quality. They really look the business. The stiching is just perfect. Overall effect really steps up the look of the watch!

@ redwatch thanks for the comment but it's not a gen.

@ klocklind1 yes it's a DSN dial ( and case if i remember it well )the crown is indeed a palp indeed.

This watch was assembled by Tourby from Germany ( now known as T )

@ Deniz21 yes i'm also in watchlounge , not often , but do i have the same avatar there, i'll give it a check

Carpe Diem

Cats

• 5 weeks later...