When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard Mille Miglia GMT Chrono Review

onzenuub

Never seen a review of this watch, is is a few years old, still thought it's a nice watch and needed a review, therefor:

Review Chopard Mille Miglia GMT Chrono

4409450980_4c3d8b67f2_o.gif4408684239_0f535c1dba_o.jpg

4409451238_876bfde888_o.jpg4408684587_5c474c91e1_o.jpg

The legendary Mille Miglia car race has been held annually from 1927 to 1957 and was revived in 1977, taking its competitors over a distance of 1000 miles through magnificent Italian countryside from Brescia to Rome and back again.

Passionate about vintage cars, Karl-Friedrich Scheufele has been playing an active part in the race since 1988, when Chopard supported this event as a main sponsor and official timekeeper for the first time. In his words:

Thanks for this great review and for taking the time to do it. :notworthy:

I really have to have a closer look at Chopard watches. Could be expensive though...

Val.

P.S. I'm only a member here because of your avatar. I dont care about watches at all... :crazy:

Thanks for doing this review. The Mille Miglia is really a much underrated rep because it looks and feels a lot more convincing that many of the more popular Rollies. I love mine and it looks great on a leather strap too...

MilleMigliaonHirschRacing.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

Chopard.jpg

MilleMigliaonHirschRacing2.jpg

Amazing review & contribution.

This is very nice rep... I've always liked it. Black is always the safest choice but the beige dial color version is my personal favorite. Definitely on my endless "must have" list.

So many watches, so few wrists...

I've had mine (a panda version) for almost two years and it remains one of my favorite watches. But I, too, wanted to have the AR treatment and was disappointed to learn about the two-part crystal. One other flaw is that my sweep second hand sweeps a bit irregularly. I'd even describe the movement as a bit [censored]. I heard that this was somewhat common among the early reps of this watch. Is this still the case for people who purchased the Mille Miglia more recently?

Great review. I really enjoyed reading this. I've been admiring the white face version of this watch for quite some. It's been steadily climbing up my watch queue ever since. Your review has just reinforced that inclination. Thanks for taking the time to put this together!

-Dovo

• 1 year later...

Hi, I am considering this watch as well apart from the Omega 45.5 Planet ocean chrono. Do you have any idea on how it fares with the other Reps?

Do you have any problems with the watch mechanism or its functions?

Hi, I am considering this watch as well apart from the Omega 45.5 Planet ocean chrono. Do you have any idea on how it fares with the other Reps?

Do you have any problems with the watch mechanism or its functions?

It still running great.