When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi To Everyone

pivaro

Glad to be on board , learned alot since i joined the RWG ; untill now my desire to purchase a rep has allways been smaller than the fear of being scammed .

Helped by the info on this board i finally took the step and bought one :a pam 111 .

I ordered and paid a seller that is wel respected for his honesty and service , so i don't expect any difficulties .

However i must say i immediately felt that this repbussiness isn't your usual type of bussiness .

After making a deal with the seller ( who i won't call by his name , i don't want to diss him ) and paying him , he promised me a three day delivery . Naturally i was excited because of the short waitingterm only to find out that there was no watch on the day promised . I emailed him to ask for a trackingnumber wich he could not give me because he ran out of the model in question .(why didn't he inform me of that sooner , i would have understood ).He appoligized and promised me an update the day after . Untill now , no update from him .

I'm not panicking rightaway but i would preffer a bit more communication from his part (especially because he allready has my money), but you can't always get what you want (that's what mick Jagger allways said to me)

So now i guess it's waiting time afterall .

Greetz .P.

PS there are without a doubt some mistakes in my english but it's not my language so ...

If he's a trusted dealer, he will come through.. Just sit back and relax, and look forward to a beautiful watch. Search around the forum for his reviews, and know that things take time. They always do what they can for us.

I just bought the 111h from Andrew, 5 days from China to Norway, it's an awesome watch, and so far the pride of my little collection. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the dealers (even respected ones) drop ship from Asian rep factories. In some cases it takes 2-3 days initially just to establish the communication between dealer and his rep maker after you placed an order and paid. That is where I noticed the biggest time lag, once the factory ships the re to you (usually EMS or similar) it takes between 3-5 days to reach almost anywhere in the world.

Also, sometimes a dealer advertises a rep that his prefered factory has run out of...this might well happened to you my friend.

I waited 3 weeks for 111H I ordered few months ago from Eddie Lee, but didn't object as he kept the good communication going for the whole duration.

as they say..."patience is a virtue"

cheers,

babola