When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Awesome leather jackets

metaljesus

I'm going to order the one with the brown one with the hood but contact them to ditch the hood and give me a stiff high collar on it instead.

The lapels kind of flow right round wide into the hood, they dont go into the collar, so it will be interesting to see how this works if they can do your request.

These are the jackets I've bought so far:

275250287_o.jpg?nc=950

Let me know if anyone else picks one up on my recommendation, and what you think ;)

Brilliant buddy - been looking for a good leather jacket and i love this one!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: will be checking them out - thanks!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I acutally think my hood is a little too shallow ... but then im quite tall so i sort of stoop forward.

mine is 3 hrs away from me...hahah...shipping was faster than any watches i have ever ordered...will prob get it tmw..

Post pics! :) I'd be interested in seeing how good the leather really is. I really hope it's not some cheap bonded or bi-cast leather...

they are really good, and fits me perfect. go to ebay, the pics on ebay are better than i can take..hahah...

• 3 weeks later...

I bought one, I found it not to be symettrical, and when worn with zip open, I found that one end would stick out more than the other. It looked really bad when I was walking and saw my shadown..

Also because of the enven weight on the collars (one side being longer than the other, and the longer side having the heavier buttons).. One swide of the collar would stand and the other side would lie flat.

213992321tp.jpg

So I returned it.

I exchanged it for

216601269o.jpg

This was worse, the fit was terrible, the neck was too big and the jacket dropped down too low, covering my jeans pockets. Not exactly a "biker look".

Then I got a refund.

The quality of the leather is fantastic, but I think the tailoring may be a bit off..

They do a paticularly bad job of modelling the jackets, they put on a very tight fitting jacket on the mannaquins, which a normal person wouldn't wear, and when dressed on a mannaquin you can't really see the flaws as you would see worn on a person.

They have some nice designs I like the look of, but I'm shying away from ordering because of my two bad expereinces last time.

Ah that sucks. Mabye I've been lucky with my jackets. Couple of notes though:

- The designers they copy make their jackets asymmetrical, its meant to be like that.

213992321tp.jpg

In this photo the zip is clearly not symmetrical.

- Again, with the designers they copy they make jackets that are to be worn very fitted. I think i wear mine as fitted as they are seen on the models in the photos. Thats the whole point of super soft leather, isnt it? :)

I havnt tried either of the styles you got, but both mine sit right on my belt when im wearing jeans.

If you pay an extra 50 quid they will make things to your measurements, so that could help. But then if you've already tried two you probably wouldnt want to risk another 200 pounds ...

• 2 weeks later...

Ah that sucks. Mabye I've been lucky with my jackets. Couple of notes though:

- The designers they copy make their jackets asymmetrical, its meant to be like that.

213992321tp.jpg

In this photo the zip is clearly not symmetrical.

- Again, with the designers they copy they make jackets that are to be worn very fitted. I think i wear mine as fitted as they are seen on the models in the photos. Thats the whole point of super soft leather, isnt it? :)

I havnt tried either of the styles you got, but both mine sit right on my belt when im wearing jeans.

If you pay an extra 50 quid they will make things to your measurements, so that could help. But then if you've already tried two you probably wouldnt want to risk another 200 pounds ...

metaljesus, the un-symettrical look is ever so slight on the pictures, and you could pass it off as bad angle photo or somthing. But in real life it was far more pronounced and always seemed like a flaw than a fashion quirk to me.

Maybe I'm just too conventional for this little eccentricity.

I wouldn't mind if it was like the brown jacket and was supposed to be unsymettrical, because it was so obvious, but the one I had looked like a flaw.

I thought I'd given up on these jackets, however bought another one

216574119o.jpg

I like this, the once I receive looks different than the one pictures.

Based on the jackets I had and returned, I've noticed the differing quality of leather, I've had one in lamb skin and two in sheep skin, the lamb skin is very thin and almost feel like it could be fake because I've never seen leather so thin, the sheep skin is a bit thicker and is denser in appearance.

I have reason to belive that the jacket pictured is lamb skin, but they actually give you sheep skin.

I've noticed that they took off giving the leather name in the spec,

All in all, I like this jacket, and will be keeping it, and buying some more in future.

The brown one I posted an image of has kind of cracked a peeled a little, it happened fairly fast over the first month and has since settled down. I quite like it because it makes the jacket look vintage. This happened because the leather had a very unsealed finish to it, whereas the black one I posted is more sealed/treated and hasnt changed at all, which is great because I bought it for more formal situations (going out to dinner and such).

• 2 months later...