When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cool Watch Book on 1 Sale A Day

redwatch

Just got an email from the company asking me if I still have not received my books. So, finally some sort of response from them.

haha red, me too! took them over a week to reply to an email inquiry. never again will I buy another thing from them. I just hope that they can straighten this out for me, before I have to email paypal.

mine came probably about 2 weeks ago actually (rather than 1 week ago as posted earlier) but it was all beat up and actually in a box from where it had been mishandled during shipping. Not sure why but it almost looked like it was in one of those boxes they put your luggage in at the airport when the zipper busts or gets damaged.....It did arrive though so just fyi.....good luck guys. Its a cool book but only bought it b/c it was so cheap. I'm not sure I would buy the current year b/c it doesnt review every model/brand but highly worth the price on this one.

Just received another updated reply.....although, this was from my second email to them. it looks like a different person that did the reply.

Dear (woody at RWG) lol:

I would like to apologize for the delay, this item has shipped and is in transit to you. We are currently experiencing a problem our tracking system and the tracking number has not been properly updated. Please allow a few more days to receive this item. If you do not receive it over the next few days please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Miriam

The Support Team

www.1SaleADay.com

well, guess we'll have to wait another few more days.

Just received another updated reply.....although, this was from my second email to them. it looks like a different person that did the reply.

Dear (woody at RWG) lol:

I would like to apologize for the delay, this item has shipped and is in transit to you. We are currently experiencing a problem our tracking system and the tracking number has not been properly updated. Please allow a few more days to receive this item. If you do not receive it over the next few days please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Miriam

The Support Team

www.1SaleADay.com

well, guess we'll have to wait another few more days.

That's the same person who replied to my email. You'll probably get it in a couple of days or so.

I've had several back and forth emails from Miriam asking me if I got my packages. When I said no, she apologized and said she would look into it. Then a few days later she asked me for my shipping address twice. Sent two replies and haven't heard from her since. :thumbdown:

I don't believe it! They have finally arrived!!!

@Henrik - you've got a PM my friend!

WHAT?!!!! lol, congrats guys, now let's see if I would get my copy, and I think I am the only one left. is that right? any other members have not received theirs?