When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cool Watch Book on 1 Sale A Day

redwatch

It is a great reference book, but that 1 is a bit out-of-date (probably why it is so cheap). I have all the issues from 2001 through 2009 & awaiting 2010. Though, at this point, since each issue covers alot of the same models, it is mostly useful to gauge price trends over time.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone receive their book yet? I ordered two (one for me and one for Henrik in EU). No sign of them. Emailed them the other day for an update and nothing. Very weird. I have ordered several things from this site and it's always been within a week. In fact, I ordered something three days later and it arrived the following week.

Did anyone receive their book yet? I ordered two (one for me and one for Henrik in EU). No sign of them. Emailed them the other day for an update and nothing. Very weird. I have ordered several things from this site and it's always been within a week. In fact, I ordered something three days later and it arrived the following week.

I finally got the one I ordered. After waiting a couple of weeks, I finally pm'd them thru their email thingy on their website and reminded them of the order. They responded the next day and said it looked like the order got lost in the shuffle and would send it right away. I got it about 3 days later.

Utheman

I was just going to ask the same thing! very poor service from their end. It said on the site, that my book was shipped on 3/9. but they do not provide any tracking number, and I have never received any notice from USPS or UPS that a package has been delivered to my leasing office.

it would be interesting to see if others have received their book. I have contacted their email support twice now. no replies thus far. I am losing patience with these guys, and thinking that I might have to deal with paypal soon.....

Now this is a good exercise in perspective.

I find customers get toey if my goods don't reach them in a week but yet as you see here legitimate sites can take much longer.

I remember a purchase that I made on Amazon that took 3 Months to reach Australia, it might pay for members to remember this when they get nervous about (perceived) late deliveries.

Ken

Glad I stumbled across this thread. I'm still waiting for mine too. I ordered way back on 3/9, and I've contacted their customer service department FOUR times now. I keep getting the same BS stock response that "we are having issues with our tracking system, but it has been shipped." Yeah, right. I know when I'm being jerked around.

It's glad to see at least SOMEONE actually got this book. Anyone else get theirs in the mail yet???

Hmmm...

Always order mine through Amazon.

Always get it discount.

Never any problems with delivery.

They do usually have older versions in stock through some of their market dealers.

Have a Happy Easter.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers, DR

Glad I stumbled across this thread. I'm still waiting for mine too. I ordered way back on 3/9, and I've contacted their customer service department FOUR times now. I keep getting the same BS stock response that "we are having issues with our tracking system, but it has been shipped." Yeah, right. I know when I'm being jerked around.

It's glad to see at least SOMEONE actually got this book. Anyone else get theirs in the mail yet???

at least you got some BS reply. I've emailed them twice & no response. I then complained to them directly to their twitter feed, & they just said that someone from their customer service department will get back to me. I really think it's time to take up my paypal with them....