When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordering From Ruby..

vinhle37

Ok Ruby is not a new dealer she is just not one of our dealers so you will need to go to RWI if you want to order off her, however we have many dealers here who can supply you with the same watches she has so may I suggest you check our dealers section before going elsewhere.

Ken

Also, what is the purpose of a swan neck regulator and if I order the PAM 111h , should I get it with or w/o swan neck. Thank you.
yes, get the swan neck and ruby will take care of your every need. she has a killer 111, her service is impeccable and she garauntees delivery, period, at no extra cost to you if something happens. not all dealers do that at 0 cost to you.

All of which doesn't change the fact that she is an RWI dealer not an RWG dealer and we have many great dealers right here.

Ken

I second this comment, as good as she might be she is not listed here as a dealer, why not look at the dealers that help sponser this site!